Jan 3, 2015

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's topic is: FAVORITE BOOKS OF 2014!



*in no particular order


ADULT READS:

EVERNIGHT
by Kristen Callihan

LOOOOVED this one! I swear each new couple becomes my favorite in this series!!!


WICKED
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

A GREAT New Adult read!!! I LOVED it! Of course, it's JLA so what's not to love?!


FIREBORN
by Keri Arthur

 LOOOOOVED this one! It was a fresh, unique read and so exciting!!


GRAY BISHOP
by Kelly Meade

I LOVE this series!! So far it's freaking amazing and I can't wait for the third one!



SIXTH GRAVE ON THE EDGE
by Darynda Jones

Another amazing Charley Davidson read!! Still need to read 7 though, but sure to LOVE IT!




YA READS:

TEN
by Gretchen McNeil

I LOVED this one!! It was such a great mystery! Spooky, creepy, suspenseful!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!


DOROTHY MUST DIE
by Danielle Paige

A unique read! And awesome!! Love the new twist to Oz!!


THE KISS OF DECEPTION
by Mary E. Pearson

This one was amazing!!! LOVED the fantasy world, the twist of not knowing who was who...!!! Totally incredible!!


DIRE
by Alyssa Rose Ivy

A NA read so I have one in each section! LOVED this one!! Thought it was so awesome! Loved the romance, the eeriness and suspense! SOOO looking forward to the next one!


TALON
by Julie Kagawa

LOVED this one too!! DRAGONS! Been awhile since I read a dragon read...I think Sophie Jordan's Firelight trilogy! But it was a fantastical read!!









3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome weekly. I loved Dire and Dorothy two of my favorites. I still haven't read Talon but I have it on my bookshelf by the bed with plans to read it. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first 3 on your YA list all rocked. I have not read the other two. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks! we have one in common! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!