Jan 29, 2015

RELEASE DAY BLITZ--Seduction's Kiss by Alyssa Rose Ivy

Seductions Kiss RDL Banner

 

Holy crow! We are so excited to bring you all the Release Day launch for Alyssa Rose Ivy's SEDUCTION'S KISS! SEDUCTION’S KISS is a prequel novella to LURE, a novel in her The Allure Chronicles Series. This novella is seriously fantastic! Go grab your copy today!!

 

Seductions Kiss
 

 

Amazon ** Barnes and Noble ** iTunes ** GooglePlay ** Kobo


About SEDUCTION’S KISS: 

*Prequel novella to Lure (The Allure Chronicles #1)* 

Never agree to a road trip to New Orleans with your roommate. At least not when your roommate is dragging you along while she reconnects with an ex-boyfriend. 

Possible consequences of failing to take my advice: 

1) Unknowingly going out with a vampire stripper 
2) Getting kidnapped by said vampire's nest mates 
3) Falling head over heels for your winged hero 

Believe it or not number 3 is the worst one, especially when no one believes you that he exists.   


EXCERPT:

Someone’s hand was on my breast. Not just on my breast, but cupping it. My eyes flew open. Where was I? As I felt something hard poking my back I remembered. I screamed and jumped out of bed. 

“What the hell?”

“Hey, Daisy. Didn’t want to wait up for me?” Shaun’s voice was level like we were talking casually, but he’d said my name which meant he’d known it was me. That ruled out any possibility of him being drunk and forgetting who I was.

I stumbled around looking for the light. I didn’t bother with the lamp. Instead I went for the overhead light.

“Fuck.” Shaun cursed as the light blinded us both.

“What were you doing?”

“I was enjoying the beautiful girl in my bed, what did you think I was doing?”

“You told me I could sleep here.” I wrapped my arms around my chest. Even though my t-shirt provided good coverage, I wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Yes, I did.” He grinned.

“And that offer implied you weren’t sleeping here.”

“No, it didn’t. I’d never agree to sleep on that couch.” His face wrinkled up in disgust.

“I thought of that. I assumed you had somewhere else to sleep.”

“Somewhere else?” Understanding crossed his face. “Oh, no. I wasn’t planning on crashing anywhere else.”

“You somehow got the impression that I wanted to sleep in the same bed as you?”

“You want exactly what I do.” He arched an eyebrow.

“No, I don’t. That’s why I jumped out of bed.”

“You were surprised—that was the point. Now why don’t you come back to bed so we can get things started.” He pulled away the blanket and sheet revealing what I already knew. He was completely naked. And completely aroused.

“Oh god.” I grabbed my stuff as I headed for the door. My clothes from the day slipped off the top of the duffel, so I bent to pick them up where they landed right next to his bed. As I reached for my shirt I came face to face with a picture of a half-naked woman, and from the looks of the rolled-up posters beside it, there were more like it. Of course. This perv had planned this all along. What a creep. I stood up, and did one quick look around for the rest of my stuff. I wouldn’t be stepping foot into his room again. I’d rather sleep on the floor or outside.

I turned the doorknob, and it took an extra turn. “You locked the door?” I said mostly to myself as I opened the door.

“I figured you wouldn’t want anyone walking in on us.” Shaun’s voice came from right behind me.

I didn’t turn around. What if he was still naked? “I’m sleeping on the couch. Stay far away from me.”

Alyssa Rose Ivy- Author Photo


About Alyssa Rose Ivy: 

Alyssa Rose Ivy is a New Adult and Young Adult author who loves to weave stories with romance and a southern setting. Although raised in the New York area, she fell in love with the South after moving to New Orleans for college. After years as a perpetual student, she turned back to her creative side and decided to write. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and two young children, and she can usually be found with a cup of coffee in her hand.         
 

Website ** Facebook ** Twitter ** Pinterest ** Novel Goodreads **Author Goodreads

  






 

3 comments:

  1. Seduction's Kiss sounds delightful, Jessica! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you're having a terrific Thursday!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this cover is so pretty I love that it's not immediately clear what it is. Thanks for sharing, Jessica! I so need to give this author a try one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow~! This sounds like an awesome read! Love to read Alyssa's books, I need to read more now! Thanks for sharing Jessica!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!