- The challenged will run from January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016. The sign up link below will remain open until November 30, 2016 at 12:00pm.
- Anyone can enter! You don't have to be a blogger, just as long as you review the book you've read. You can review on your book on your blog, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, etc.
- Any genre, length, or format of book counts as long as it is a book that's been sitting on your self for some time. Short stories and novellas do count! The only stipulations that the book must have been released in 2015 or earlier. No 2016 ARCs or 2016 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed.
- On the last Monday of every other month (see schedule below), we will post a wrap-up for the previous two months. These posts will be done by one our bloggers and will contain new linky for you to add your own wrap-up posts or reviews.
- You don't have to follow Bookish to join the challenge, but you do have to follow us to be entered in the giveaways.
- Use #2016TBRPile to keep in contact with fellow challenge participants, to encourage each other on, and make new friends!
How many books are you planning to read for this challenge?
1-10 A Firm Handshake
11-20 A Friendly Hug
21-30 First Kiss
31-40 Sweet Summer Fling
41-50 Could This Be Love?
50+ Married with Children
Redacted the book club info, as I rarely have time for book of the month reads. Click here to read full post. :(
Want to join?
- Write a post about joining the 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge on your blog. If you don't have a blog, post about it on Facebook or tweet about it via Twitter. Link up in the linky below using the link to your post/tweet.
- In your post, don't forget to include the button/banner, link back to our sign up page, the level you are aiming for, and - if you want - a list of books you're hoping to read for the challenge.
- Place the challenge button in your sidebar (please use the grab link at the bottom of the post).
- That's it! You're done! Welcome to the challenge, stay tuned for lots of fun! And most importantly, good luck with tackling your TBR Pile!
This is my favorite challenge to do every year! Though last year, I didn't quite get to Married with Children! I still did good in my Sweet Summer Fling section! Going to try for Could This Be Love for next year!