Dec 6, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



I had a pretty good week this week again! Didn't buy anything, but I did get a few more of my Secret Santa gifts and review books! 

I did buy this one book though:

 Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout


For review from the author I received:

Storm by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC)--already read & reviewed!

THANK YOU Alyssa!!


Then from my Secret Santa, I received:

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder--the UK YA edition by Mira Ink
Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder--the UK YA edition by Mira books


THANK YOU Secret Santa! Can't wait for the last gift to see who you are! ;)


Awhile back I backed Rachel Caine's Kickstarter to write another Weather Warden novel! Rachel's Weather Warden series was one of my first adult reads and I LOVED it! So naturally, I backed the project! I received my second set of perks (I still need to read the first novella she sent me) and it was a set of trading cards and a SIGNED print of the cover art for the first book! Signed by both Rachel and the cover artist!! So cool!


Then I received another of my Black Friday DVD orders! 1 more set to go!!

Supernatural: Season 10 DVD
Jurassic World BlurRay


And that was my week! What did you all get?!








18 comments:

  1. Oh wow you got Poison Study & Magic Study, they UK editions!! They are beautiful!! Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing week. I have Oblivion on my TBR list. I'm not current on Alyssa Rose Ivy's series so I'm playing catch up. I'm actually reading the first book Soar currently. I love Supernatural it's one of those shows the hubs and I have watched since he got me hooked on it. I hope you enjoy all your new treasures. Have a great week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Storm sounds good, hope you enjoy and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Supernatural. Dean Winchester..la sigh. The man makes me swoon and laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a week!! I like the Oblivion book, your Warden goodies and Awesome sSecret Santa goodies, I am mailing my Secret Santa this week. Great week for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are such fun gifts!! I hope you enjoy everything. Also Happy St. Nicks Day to you! That sounds like a really fun tradition. i think perhaps next year i'll celebrate it. Have a greta week lady!
    ❤️Britt @ Please Feed The Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I still need to see Jurassic World I've heard nothing but good things. I hope you enjoy your new reads and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is great stack! You go girl! I haven't read any of the Warden series yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul! I really have to try Maria V. Snyder one of these days.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had a great week book-wise, Jessica! I hope you'll enjoy all your new books, and that you'll have a fantastic week.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Alyssa Rose Ivy and Jennifer Armentrout's books but they publish so many that I can't keep up with them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oblivion! Yay! Cannot wait to dive into Daemon's head!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWESOME DVDs. I love the both.
    sherry @ fundinmental My Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the Lux novels are so pretty! I just really didn't enjoy the first one! I LOVE Supernatural, but I don't own any of the seasons anymore. I hope you love season 10! :D

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jealous you have Oblivion! And Snyder books are great ones to have! I love how you are collecting all the versions!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice collection. Oblivion is on my wish list for Christmas. I sure hope Santa is listening.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hell yeah! Supernatural! This week's mid-season finale killed me!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!