Dec 13, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



I had a pretty good week considering I didn't get too many books! I still got quite a bit of lovely goodies! I received the rest of my awesome TBTBSanta gift from Bridget of Dark Faerie Tales! She really knew what to get me!

So here was my haul of awesomeness...pre-birthday week too!


 I got some awesome bookish items like picture cards of the Lux characters, some homemade bookmarks; plus a HARRY POTTER ONE!! and a Currently Reading one, there's also a cute owl bracelet, some Reese's Peanut Butter trees which I LOVE and a paper copy of Meridian Six by Jaye Wells!

Then she also made me some Disney bookmarks with Rapunzel and Belle!! I LOVE THEM!


THANK YOU Bridget!!


Then I bought for myself:

Give Up the Ghost by Juliet Blackwell
Lost Ocean by Johanna Basford--been wanting this particular one for awhile because I think the ocean pictures will be fun to color!


For review from the publisher via Edelweiss I got:
 
Remembrance by Meg Cabot (ARC)--I am SO freaking excited for this one as I ADORED the  Mediator series when I was a teen! So I was in happy tears when I first heard about this book and then again when I was approved for an ARC! As soon as I finish Red Queen, I am reading this one! I sadly, am not the type of reader to stop one book for another. I just can't function that way! LOL!


THANK YOU William Morrow & Edelweiss!!
 
Then I also got:

 a SIGNED bookplate from Becca Fitzpatrick!


Among my St. Nick goodies I got The Avengers: Age of Ultron DVD
the Elsa ornament from Hallmark!
Plus some candy and glasses cleaner and hand sanitizer that's already in use! LOL!

Then I bought these for myself last week, but forgot to picture them:

The SCOOBY DOO GANG in FULL in Itty Bitty form...yeah...I might have found my TY Beanie Baby replacement with these guys! LOL!






21 comments:

  1. You got some amazing books in your haul this week, Jessica, and your other bookish items are so cute, too!
    I hope you'll enjoy your new books, and get good use of your bookmarks, too.
    Have a fantastic week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a fun haul! I have been thinking about getting an adult coloring book but just not sure if I would have any time to color in it...lol. :)

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much awesomeness! I love swag! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Elsa Ornament looks fab .....

    Enjoy
    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was super excited to get Remembrance, too! I read The Mediator series so long ago, I was actually thinking of refreshing my memory with the previous books (I have to dig them out).Those Disney bookmarks are gorgeous! Enjoy your birthday! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remembrance sounds good- Happy reading and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEED that coloring book! I printed the free page and omg I am obsessed. So. GORGEOUS! I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Jessica!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been wanting to read that Meridian Six series by Jaye Wells - I loved the Sabina Kane series, but I always forget about the other ones. Looks like some nice swag!

    My StS: http://bambi-unbridled.blogspot.com/2015/12/stackin-shelves-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul. I love those Disney bookmarks. So pretty.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't jumped in and purchased an adult coloring book but I really need to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty toys and books! I hope you'll enjoy your haul. I'm going to start reviewing adult coloring books in the new year :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great stuff this week! My cousin wanted a Tsum Tsum, and they didn't have any good characters! Very basic characters, like Mickey, Minnie, Donald Duck, etc. I was a little disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all t he new stuff you got this week! I hope you'll post some pictures from your coloring book! I have a few, but I've found it difficult to devote any time to them! They're soooo intricate! Have a great week :D

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some nice little things for you. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome haul, love the coloring book and Frozen figurine!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am jealous of your Scooby Doos...So darn cute!
    sherry @ fundinmental My Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an awesome haul! And I love Reese's trees :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great swag haul! Loads of pretties there! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. An interesting haul! Hope you enjoy all your new acquisitions.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love swag. just started my collection! I love the Harry Potter and Disney bookmarks they are terrific!! And I LOVE your Scooby Doo gang, where did you get those? My daughter learned to read with SCooby Doo-plus she had won a Scooby at our amusement park-he had the yellow raincoat on!! This was 15 yrs ago...LOL Loved your STS!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!