Dec 31, 2015

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.


Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:


1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: What books are you most excited for in 2016? - Suggested by Alison Can Read



MY ANSWER: An ironically similar question to the Top Ten Tuesdays one! My most excited for read for 2016 is one I've already had the pleasure of reading and that was Remembrance by Meg Cabot! The first adult installment in The Mediator series! And it was everything I could've hoped for!!

To see some of my other reads I am excited for, jump over to this post here!





5 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm not the only one who referred back to their other post. I've seen this darn question pop up five times this month. First time I've ever had to repeat myself in such a short period of time.

    I've never heard of the book, but I'll have to check it out if I ever get a chance. Thanks for stopping by!

    Old follower. Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! This was a repetitive question from the last two weeks of 2015...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of Meg Cabot, so I will check out Remembrance. It's not very adventurous of me, but I do tend to rely on writers who are more established. I know I need to branch out more to debut novels, too. But they can be risky to buy. I think I usually wait until they show up at the library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I've been meaning to read Meg Cabot because everyone I know loves her.

    I'm going to go check out your TTT now.

    Old GFC Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't be surprised that the TTT and FF posts have that link, I'll be sure to check out your other post now though! Happy reading :)
    Old GFC & Bloglovin follower
    My FF post

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!