Dec 10, 2015

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: What's your favorite non-bookish website hangout? - Suggested by Cornerfolds


MY ANSWER: Non-bookish? Uhhhhhhh.....

LOL. This is actually harder than I thought! Lots of sites I visit are sometimes somewhat bookish!


This is pretty much where I buy all my jewelry these days! LOL. I love finding unique or sometimes even OOAK pieces! And yeah...there may be some bookish items too, but shh! Don't tell!

Because obviously we're supposed to be talking about non-bookish sites!


You have to ask? Heehee! Naturally, I'm on here at least once a week...if not more!






8 comments:

  1. that question is also hard to answer at first as I stalk author websites, and bloggers' website almost every day... mine is just yahoo, celeb website and fb page for filipina moms... happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one having a hard time thinking of something!

    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess mine would have to be Twitter - annoyingly addictive!

    I can't get the linky tool to show up on my tablet so adding my link here. Please all feel welcome to drop by Stephanie Jane and if you comment on my latest book reviews post, you get to enter the giveaway too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to give out a shout of Hello. I'm a new follower.
    http://theresaraymer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I really need to check out the Disney store! Here's my FF:

    http://rabbitearsbookblog.blogspot.com/2015/12/feature-and-follow-friday-24-beginning.html

    Old Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would have been a pretty hard question for me to answer as well, though it would have been Etsy (even though I mostly buy bookish items/jewellery ahah)
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Etsy is definitely an awesome site that I love browsing. If it weren't for the fact that shipping to Australia is usually outrageous, I would probably be broke by now from all the purchases :D

    Old follower :)

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to get on my Etsy game...although, I also need money, so...that might not be the best idea...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!