Dec 17, 2015

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: If you could write a book what would it be about? - Suggested by Go Book Yourself


MY ANSWER: Well, I've written one, sorta. I say sorta, because I go back and forth over making changes. Literally, back and forth! I submitted it last month to Harper Voyager's "open submission" dealio. And basically my book involves vampires! My first love, but not my only!

It involves a young woman learning about vampires existing and after being kidnapped by one she meets, soon learns that the father she never knew about, is in fact a vampire.

Shenanigans ensue, naturally! ;)



 

13 comments:

  1. McAwesomesauce! Darn, I wish I could write as well :)

    Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your book! Sounds interesting. :) I am writing but not finished with mine yet. :)

    Stormi
    Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...sounds interesting, Jessica...Congrats! :)

    My FF
    -Njkinny @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. So...she's a vampire! I've also started writing one, and it is loosely based on an event that happened in my family that I learned about YEARS later, but the time period and setting of my book is drastically different!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh... sounds interesting. I want to read it now! LOL! Hopefully one day you can work out all the kinks and get it published!

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/12/feature-follow-friday-writing-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would review your book :)just finish it.
    I'm writing to and I write the last 4000 words and I don't know how to finish it :(
    Silvy from Books are my life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow your book sounds exactly like something I'd love to read! Good luck with it :D
    I'm an old follower
    My Feature & Follow post

    ReplyDelete
  9. You books sounds very cool. I hope that you get the chance to publish it. If you need a beta reader, I would be interested... just saying. Congratulations on submitting your book. That takes guts (Or in the case of your Vampire book: Blood & Guts)! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, shenanigans! I love shenanigans! :-D Good luck with your book. I'll definitely read it when it's published!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I like what I've heard so far! I look forward to being able to read it in the future. :)

    New follower via e-mail, Twitter and Bloglovin.

    Kristine @ The Writer's Inkwell
    My Feature and #FF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo! Best of luck. Can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!