Dec 31, 2015

2015 Challenge Recap

I managed to complete all my goals for this year!!



 

   


      2015 Reading Challenge
   


       

          2015 Reading Challenge
       

     

        Jessica has
             read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
     

     

       
hide

     

     

        0 of 150 (0%)
     

       

          view books
       

 

   


My Goodreads challenge was to read 100 books and I've read 142!



With my TBR Challenge I aimed for the 31-40 books and I read 38, which surpasses the goal in a way, because the base goal there is 31!




My other Challenge was to read 50+ real books and I surpassed that one for I read 75!!

It was definitely a good year!







1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!