Dec 23, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

Nestled deep in the woods, Shadow Falls is a secret camp where teens with supernatural powers learn to harness their abilities and live in the normal world.

Independent and strong-willed Della Tsang did not believe in vampires...until she became one. Chase Tallman is the newest member of Shadow Falls, but what made him into the sexy, mysterious vampire he is today? And what led him to Della Tsang? And for Miranda Kane, magic has always been something she's struggled with, but when an opportunity to test her powers takes her to Paris, she'll have to prove that she's a witch to be reckoned with and belongs at Shadow Falls.

Fans won't want to miss these four remarkable stories of love, magic and friendship.


I am pretty sure I've read most of these, but one might be totally new if I recall what C.C. said awhile ago when announced this anthology! So it's one I definitely will look forward to!

TITLE: Almost Midnight
AUTHOR: C.C. Hunter
PUBLISHER: St. Martin's Griffin
GENRE: Paranormal YA

RELEASE DATE: February 2, 2016 


For eighteen-year-old Gideon Blake, nothing but death can keep him from achieving his goal of becoming a U.S. Army Ranger. As it turns out, it does.

Recovering from the accident that most definitely killed him, Gideon finds himself with strange new powers and a bizarre cuff he can't remove. His death has brought to life his real destiny. He has become War, one of the legendary four horsemen of the apocalypse.

Over the coming weeks, he and the other horsemen--Conquest, Famine, and Death--are brought together by a beautiful but frustratingly secretive girl to help save humanity from an ancient evil on the emergence.

They fail.

Now--bound, bloodied, and drugged--Gideon is interrogated by the authorities about his role in a battle that has become an international incident. If he stands any chance of saving his friends and the girl he's fallen for--not to mention all of humankind--he needs to convince the skeptical government officials the world is in imminent danger.

But will anyone believe him?


This one sounds soooo cool!! I loved Veronica's first series, so I am looking forward to something new from her!

TITLE: Riders
AUTHOR: Veronica Rossi
PUBLISHER: Tor Teen
GENRE: Dystopian

RELEASE DATE: February 16, 2016  




 

22 comments:

  1. I hate waiting as well ahah, especially when the book looks so interesting! I can't wait for this one :D happy reading
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Riders, too! I can't wait!
    Happy Holidays, Jessica xoxo
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Riders!!!! Awesome pick, it sounds amazing. Here's my WoW pick http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2015/12/waiting-on-wednesday-fireman-by-joe-hill.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the Midnight series but I have always loved the covers. and Riders looks good too! Thanks for sharing these picks!

    My WoW- http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2015/12/waiting-on-wednesday-ask-me-how-i-got.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by either author. I did add Riders to my tbr because it sounds cool. I hope you enjoy reading both of these.
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny! My Waiting on Wednesday is the Shadow Falls book too! Can't wait for it!!! LOVE the series!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your picks always make me want to read them :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. CC Hunter has always been an author I wanted to read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH! I can't wait to read Riders! Definitely excited for that one!

    Lovely picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't started C.C. Hunter's books yet but I'm pretty excited about Riders! Thanks for stopping by and awesome picks, Jessica :D

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these books look like a lot of fun! I will have to add them to by TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  12. looking forward to both of these as well. Hope you get a chance to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also want to read Riders. Nice picks!
    Adriana @ Reading Fictional

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shadow falls sounds like a great books.
    http://theresaraymer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Riders looks SO good! I can't wait to read it!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not familiar with the first one, but I totally want to check out Riders! Great picks!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've not read anything by Hunter, but I do have Riders! I can't wait to start it (whenever that may be). Happy holidays, Jessica!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm with you and Inigo! I can't wait for Riders either! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ack I'm so behind! I love the description of the first one. And I'm very anxiously waiting for Riders. Great picks!

    Christina @ Books & Prejudice

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG Riders! It's good! I want to buy it asap and I'm loving the cover :D

    Laura @ psilovethatbook

    ReplyDelete
  21. New to me but sounds awesome! I have yet to read either author yet but hear good things!!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!