Dec 27, 2015

Stacking the Shelves--the Ultra Special Christmas Edition!

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I know mine was pretty awesome!! And I still have to wait until hopefully next weekend, to exchange with my bestie! And we always just buy books for one another! :D

Here's what I got:



The 100: Day 21 by Kass Morgan
Barnsie--yes, on Sunday last week, I went to the store, bought a book I needed anyway but still need to start the trilogy, just to buy Barnsie!
For review from the publishers I received:

Firstlife by Gena Showalter (ARC)
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken (ARC)
City of Light by Keri Arthur 
Anna and the Vampire Prince by Jeanne C. Stein (ARC)


THANK YOU Harlequin Teen, HarperTeen, Signet, Netgalley, and Kathyrn!
Then among my Christmas gifts were these bookish items:
 More Barnes and Noble & Amazon gift cards! My family knows me well!!


 This awesome scarf with books all over it!


June's Ruby Necklace (Legend by Marie Lu) from Hebel Design


Some nifty luggage tags!

A KINDLE VOYAGE!!! Sooo excited about this little beauty! I've finally upgraded from my Kindle keyboard!! :D


A few other non-bookish, but awesome gifts:

This awesome necklace with what the moon looked liked on May 1, 2010! This was something I picked out awhile ago, because this was the day I graduated college (and was spending graduation at the RT 2010 Convention!) Plus it GLOWS IN THE DARK! :)


This neat Jim Shore piece that's a book with a Peter Pan scene on it!


Then this was a promo piece I got for pre-ordering The Dirt on the Ninth Grave! I still need to get caught up in that series!


A coffee travel cup with yet another famous quote from Darynda and Charlie!

And that was my amazing Christmas haul!! Hope everyone celebrating had a fabulous Christmas! What did you all get this week in the bookish (or not so bookish) world?













14 comments:

  1. OMG wow, what an awesome loot! I can’t wait to read PASSENGER and FIRSTLIFE :) Super jealous of all the amazing bookish stuff...anyway, looks like you had a great Christmas! Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a week for you!! love Barnsie, he's soo cute! Gift cards are always terrific, hope you have fun shopping! Keri Arthur is a new author to me and I have Passenger on my TBR, nice Kindle Voyage and love the SCARF!! Very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week! I''m jealous, I am waiting for approval of Firstlife! And I love the 100!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barnsie is adorable. I hope you love all the new books and stuff that you got. It looks like it was an amazing christmas for you.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great haul. I love the moon necklace - what a wonderful idea! Where do you even get that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome haul! How did you get the Passenger ARC?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Passenger looks good, hope you enjoy your reading and have happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great goodies!! I have some money to spend so may buy something book related!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy (almost) New Year, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the gift cards and book-ish scarf! Covet them a bit.

    Readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you had a fantastic Christmas! I especially love your new Jim Shore piece! I've never seen that one!! I hope you enjoy your new books! I really want to read Passenger!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow great haul! I just finished reading City of Light and had a fantastic time, I hope you'll enjoy it and all your other books too!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cup! Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!