1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc
"And no matter where I'm going, I know I will always remember him. The dead already haunt me. Now I'll be haunted by the living, too." p 217
AUTHOR: Sophie Jordan
GENRE: Sci-Fi YA
RELEASE DATE: February 24, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year
*in no particular order
*I'm hopefully good for the first 5 as those were ones I gave on my list to my bestie when she asked!
1. THE LEVELLER by Julia Durango
2. ROARING SHADOWS by Colleen Gleason
3. FORBIDDEN by Eve Bunting
4. THE ORPHAN QUEEN by Jodi Meadows
5. DAUGHTERS UNTO DEVILS by Amy Lukavics
6. THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO by Alexandre Dumas--I already have one book, but I LOVE this edition! So pretty and soft!
7. DRACULA by Bram Stoker--the same publishing house as my previous book!
8. PETER PAN by J.M. Barrie--ditto!
9. WENDY DARLING: STARS by Colleen Oakes
10. THE HOUSE by Christina Lauren