Mar 4, 2022

Book Blogger Hop

 

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

 

This week's question is: What inspired you to start book blogging? (Julie @ Stepping Stone Book Reviews



MY ANSWER: Well, as I've shared in the past, this blog was created on a whim to gain an extra entry into a contest being held by Rachel Vincent to win an ARC of her next book. I was eager to read it early, so I posted my reviews on some bookish sites like Amazon and Borders, yes beloved Borders! And then I saw in her examples of where to post things she mentioned a blog and I thought, why not create a book blog?

I started it just for a contest entry but decided to keep it as a sort of book journal you could say. It became a place where I could talk and gush about books. For a time other readers found me and my reviews and it was such a great outlet to talk to other readers, people who got what I loved about reading! As times as changing there has been a decline in blogging, but I still love the hobby myself and will likely continue this blog long after everyone leaves the hobby. If only to have records of what I've read throughout my time! Lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!