Mar 8, 2022

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 


"Electric currents buzz along every never I possess, and I collapse, my body convulsing on the floor so hard I gnash my teeth together. I can't hear her anymore. Can't see or hear or feel anything other than the blinding pain." p 144*


*Quote comes from the ARC, therefore it and its page number are not final.

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Spark of Ash
AUTHOR: Molly E. Lee

PUBLISHER: Entangled Teen
GENRE: YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE: May 24, 2022



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
 
 
This week's topic is: Top Ten Books With Your Favorite Trope/Theme (submitted by Raincheckandread.com and Sarah Beth @ Life, Love, Writing)
 
 
*in no particular order
**the theme I went with was enemies to lovers
 
 
 

10. FIONA & MILES--they were rivals in school until the day they are left stranded on a bizarre deserted island!
9. LOU & REID--the witch hunter and the witch!
8. KITA & NATHANIEL--Kita was a shifter who got turned into a vampire by Nathaniel and has a whole lot to learn. Theirs was a relationship that took a lot of time to develop!




7. MIRA & DANAUS--there's always something to love about the vampire and vampire hunter following in love!
6. CAT & BONES--another enemies to lovers you have to love! Ever since Buffy I became a fan of the vampire hunter falling for a vampire!
5. GEMMA & LEO--they came from rivaling families in a fantasy setting and yet end up falling for each other!





4. SHAHRZAD & KHALID--who could ever forget these two? Shazi went in to get revenge for Khalid killing her friend, but then they fall for each other!
3. SERENA & HUNTER--who'd ever thought an Arum would fall for a human? I just wish more could've come from this part of that world!
2. EVIE & ARIC--I mean I know their past selves were lovers, but in the present day these two started as enemies then went to loves then went to enemies...they're all over the place! And I love it!




1. JESSICA & AUBREY--Aubrey was sent to kill Jessica for her stories but ended up falling for her instead! I loved it!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!