Mar 20, 2022

Stacking the Shelves--My Surprising Edition!

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

It was another slow week, which made things hard to get through. You know? Lol. I'm wishing I could a mini vacation planned somewhere, but I can't even find a signing to go to just yet. They're starting to reappear in my neck of the woods, just not for any of the authors I read. Some progress is better than none, but with Spring Festivals on the horizon my envy of missing out is rising again! Lol! Even though I knew it wasn't at all possible to attend YALLWest, I did look up to see what a plane ticket would cost me and it was over $600! YALLFest usually cost me around $400 for round-trip ticket, so yeah, that $600+ hurt! It sucks living in the Midwest! Which is why I still think a MidYALL is entirely necessary! 

Anyways, I thought this would be a bum week for books since I knew my copy of TWOTQ wouldn't arrive until May...which is fine since I still need to read the last 2 books, but I got quite a few surprises in the mail this week!

Cinder's Adventure by Marissa Meyer--yes, I bought an eBOOK! I was curious about this "choose your own adventure" style, so I had to try it...eventually, lol.
The Library of the Dead by T.L. Huchu--this one caught my eye recently and when I saw B&N had it on sale online plus a 10% off coupon, I did an buy online, pickup in store to get this one! Luckily, my copy was in good condition, as one of the things I hate about doing the online pickup is when someone picks out a creased spine/cover for me.


Then I also got my March Owl Crate! It was an interesting box this time. I mean, I wasn't a fan of the body product which I gave to my niece who was in the house at the time as she likes that kind of stuff. So that was a plus I guess? Lol. I'm interested in seeing what the "do-it-yourself" item is like, but as I write this I am dead tired, so exploring the box further will have to wait until later! The book was one I was intrigued with, so I decided to keep this month's subscription.



Then upon finding my Owl Crate box on the porch I also found 3 other boxes! And they were:


The Fairy Loot versions of The Diviners series! I reallllly ought to finish this series since I have so many versions of it! I've only read the first book, so yes, I'm terrible! Lol. I plan on trying to take better pictures of these soon. Again, I am super tired as I write this post, so pictures were taken with sleepy eyes. Then because I was so tired I deleted the pictures off my memory card...before I actually downloaded them onto my computer! I could've sworn I downloaded them but when I went to grab them, they weren't there! Lol.


The Fairy Loot version of The Iron Sword by Julie Kagawa


The final box, lol, was Finale by Stephanie Garber--SPANISH edition!


Other thing I got this week were:

The preorder incentives for The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I preordered the hardcover, so it will be awhile until that comes in! 


THANK YOU Blue Box Press!


The gorgeous OUABH portrait pin from Enchanted Extras! It's designed by @arudrawing and I LOVE IT!



Then I got this gorgeous OUABH print from TimelessprintsCA and it is soooooo lovely!!



And that was it for me this week! It was a far greater haul than I expected this week! I mean yesterday when I came home after running errands and I saw those 4 boxes on the porch, it felt like freaking Christmas all over again! Lol! 

What did you get this week?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!