Mar 22, 2022

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

And here's yet another reason to hate Milo! 


"Anger exploded inside of me. Books were precious treasures, and Milo's treating one so cruelly made me want to tear his heart out of his chest, just like had ripped the pages out of this book." p 251*


*Quote comes from the ARC, therefore it and its page number are not final.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Tear Down the Throne
AUTHOR: Jennifer Estep

PUBLISHER: Harper Voyager
GENRE: Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: May 3, 2022




Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books with an Adjective in the Title (submitted by Nicole @ How to Train a Book Dragon

 

*in no particular order

 

10. FEARLESS by Marianne Curley--one of the first ones I found on my shelf after I wrote out ones I knew off the bat!
9. THE SAVAGE DAWN by Melissa Grey--I just loved these cover! Plus, it was an adjective that stood out!
8. WARM BODIES by Isaac Marion--a classic! I still need to read the rest of the series!




7. HORRID by Katrina Leno--one word, adjective. Bam!
6. THE WICKED KING by Holly Black--had to choose this one since I had another title with "cruel!"
5. THE DARKEST STAR by Jennifer L. Armentrout--there were a few titles with "dark" or "darkest!"






4. HEARLTESS by Marissa Meyer--another "less" lol!
3. A CURSE SO DARK AND LONELY by Brigid Kemmerer--double adjectives!
2. SOMETHING STRANGE AND DEADLY by Susan Dennard--another double adjective!




1. LEGENDARY by Stephanie Garber--I mean of course I saved it for #1! Though I say no particular order, #1 usually is my #1! Lol.





 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!