Mar 13, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Well the week was an uneventful one. Nothing to note really. Work wasn't super crazy so that was nice. I'm trying to find myself a mini vacation or a book event to go to, but it's slow going. I just need that something to look forward to, preferably that's not too in the future! Lol.

Here's what I got this week:

The Book of Living Secrets by Madeline Roux
Edgewood by Kristen Ciccarelli


Then I got my Fairy Loot copy of The Righteous! So excited to add this one to my first set!


The Righteous by Renee Ahdieh--FL SIGNED edition!


Then I got the latest cupcake pin from A Touch of Magic Designs! It's Crescent City related and I love it! The picture does not do the colors justice!



And then, I'm ashamed to admit that I paid a bit more for this one as it was sold out online when I first learned of its existence. And naturally, when I was scrolling on Hot Topic online, I saw it was available. Though in the end, I only paid a little bit more, as I doubt I would've spent enough to get free shipping...so I estimate that I ended up spending maybe $5 more than it would've cost if I gambled on it getting back in stock. Though I'm really not a fan of the glitter effect, the Pop itself was TOO perfect to pass up on! I am keeping an eye on the web to see if a not glittery one appears because yes, I would SO buy that one too! Lol.

It's BELLE! Reading a BOOK with a STACK OF BOOKS next to her! It's as close to perfect as you can get! If only Funko would've made the RIGHT Movie Moment!



And that was my haul this week! What did you get?




 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!