Oct 20, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Have you ever become disoriented in a bookstore? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer




MY ANSWER: In the sense that I was a bit lost? Yes. 

I've a few B&N's in my area so I can easily frequent whichever I feel like driving too. I check store inventories all the time, lol, and will make whatever trip I deem best! But not all B&N's are created equal. The layouts of the stores are somewhat different. Maybe one or two have the same one, but then every blue moon or maybe every handful of years, the stores suddenly decide to move EVERYTHING around! This is when it becomes very disorienting! I walk into the store and have to scope things out to get my bearings and figure out the map. Won't lie, I do get a bit turned around sometimes trying to find the right section! Lol. But I always find it, just might take me longer!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!