Oct 17, 2023

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

Chugging along in my reread of the OUABH trilogy and naturally since I'm ahead of the game and haven't picked this one at the time of writing this post and since Blogger likes to give me crap when I go back to a draft as long as my Tuesday posts, I decided not to mess with that! Here's yet another of my favorite quotes from this one...I just don't know the page number.

 

"She tried to take comfort in the books. Stories always felt as if they were her friends."


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: The Ballad of Never After
AUTHOR: Stephanie Garber

PUBLISHER: Flatiron Books
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: September 13, 2022



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. 


This week's topic is: Top Ten Books with Weather Events In the Title/On the Cover


*in no particular order


10. GHOULS, GHOULS, GHOULS by Victoria Laurie--lightning
9. NEAR THE BONE by Christina Henry--
snow
8. DARK DEBT by Chloe Neill--
rain



7. FROSTBITTEN by Kelley Armstrong--snow! I had to make the image larger so it can be seen easier!
6. A VISION IN VELVET by Juliet Blackwell--
wind
5. SEASONS OF THE STORM by Elle Cosimano--
title and frost



4. TOTAL ECLIPSE by Rachel Caine--title/eclipse
3. INTO THE WOODS by Kim Harrison--
fog/mist
2. NOCTURNE by Syrie James--
snow, fog/mist



1. WEATHER WITCH by Shannon Delany--title












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!