Oct 22, 2023

MIA...for the Day!

 


Hey all! Just popping in to say that I will be MIA for the day! I am driving up to Anderson's for an event! Fingers crossed that it happens this time around! Still cry over that one. But when I saw Danielle Valentine was going to be relatively close, I decided it was time to see her again! I met her once years ago and loved reading her books over the years. I got myself nearly caught up too! I just didn't get to one other series of hers that I fell behind in, but I did pretty good otherwise!

So needless to say I won't be able to do my usual commenting. It's a daytime signing, but based on my place in line and how long it will take to get through the line and driving home, I am likely to crash in bed when I come home! But I will be back in action on Monday! 

See you later!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!