Oct 1, 2023

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: September

CHALLENGE 1: 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge

The Unleashed by Danielle Vega (The Haunted)


I flew through this duology in the last week of the month and just whoa! It was epic and I can't believe I waited so long to read it! Still happily reading series as I can and finishing them without increasing my challenge goal. I'd feel way too pressured if I did that to myself now. Lol.




CHALLENGE 2: 2023 Discussion Challenge

A.I.


Well, I had an incredible month last month and this month I felt burnt out...until the very end! I had this post idea for most of the week but didn't get around to posting it until yesterday. So yay for not skipping September! Lol. Let's hope October is good...I'm actually terrified to try to increase my goal for this one! Lol.




CHALLENGE 3: 2023 New Release Challenge

The Lake House by Sarah Beth Durst (4/25/23)
Good Girls Don't Die by Christina Henry (11/14/23) [ARC]--
Review to come at a later date
A Taste of Darkness edited by Amy McCaw & Maria Kuzniar (9/14/23)


Not too bad this month! Not only did I complete my goal, but I one upped my challenge number! Still not increasing said goal, but yay for completion!



CHALLENGE 4: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2023

A Pocket Full of Posies by Shawn Sarles (9/6/22)
Flight 171 by Amy Christine Parker (10/4/22)
The Haunted by Danielle Vega (6/4/19)
The Unleashed by Danielle Vega (7/7/20)


Well I apparently completed my goal last month, but I've now surpassed my goal! This officially makes all four of these challenges completed! 

Surprisingly my Goodreads Challenge has yet to be completed, but it's very close and I will definitely be completing it this month, even if I don't want to count my "re-reads" but I think I will have them in there, I'll just make sure to read an "extra" two books that are new-to-me, so to speak! I'll still do monthly updates to record my reading goals here but I am feeling pretty good about meeting all these challenges and I may mentally make my goals higher, I just don't want to put them in writing! Lol.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!