Oct 15, 2023

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality


Well it was another week! Things are getting super busy at work, it did not help at all that I think it was Wednesday or Thursday one of our systems we use religiously was not working properly. It pretty much kicked you out as soon as you tried to do anything. Luckily the next day it was more cooperative, but it was the last thing any of us needed during our busy season. I'm just hoping that it will be working properly still tomorrow! Lol. It was a pretty calm week otherwise. Not too many releases, no events to attend. Only two extremely limited things I had to rush to buy and luckily both were successes! Got a few things to try to buy this week and most of them are tomorrow, going to try dukeing it out with the FL system and attempt to get a Fourth Wing copy. I didn't try the first time around as I hadn't read it yet, now I'd kinda like to try to get it since it was so pretty! Lol. My credit card bill will be hurting this month, thank goodness the majority of my ACFTL UK copies are already paid for, I just bought my Goldsboro one this past week and hopefully I will get my Forbidden Planet email on that copy as well! I've been ordering at least one from them to throw into the mix! Now I just have to hope I can get 4 covers from 5 orders, but we'll have to wait and see! Luckily I'm in a trade group that helps out with this thing, specifically this thing!


Here's what I bought this week:



The Haunting by Natasha Preston
The Night Hunt by Alexandra Christo
Kiss of the Selkie by Tessonja Odette--
deluxe edition, SIGNED!

 

Then I got my preorder gift from House of Marionne:

 


THANK YOU Penguin Teen!



Then I finally got my art print from A Court of Alsace's Art! It was an overseas shop and the first one got lost, but luckily she sent me another set!




I got a Jacks & Evangeline print
Tella print
Scarlett print
another Tella print
Rhysand and Feyre looking like that one famous art print I don't know the name of, lol.
Poppy & Hawke
The Little Mermaid
Belle
then I got tickets to The Magnificent North, The Hollow, Caraval, and Valenda! I actually had the Magnificent North one already from the publisher, but it was cheaper to order all of them then just the 3 I needed! Which ironically at the time I was tearing everything up trying to find said ticket, but ended up finding it since this one was a tad delayed.



And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!