Oct 24, 2023

The Firsts of 2023 Book Tag

 

So last week I saw this fun tag over at Feed Your Fiction and I wanted to go through the firsts myself before the year was over and I do one of my yearly survey posts! Nicole saw this tag over at Metaphors and Moonlight, but it originated at girlxoxo. I borrowed the above image from Nicole because I thought it was cute and I have zero knowledge on how to make these myself. Lol. As did Nicole, I decided to skip topics I felt like didn't work for me.


First Book Read/Reviewed of the Year:



First 5 Star Rating:



First Book That Slayed Me:

I waited a very, very, very, loooooooong time for this book! It was pure heaven to finally get this conclusion!



First Book By An Author I've Read Before:

I had read Elle's first duology that could've been a trilogy before and since she was touring to St. Louis at the beginning of the year, I quickly read through as much as I could of her backlist that I had on my TBR pile!



First Book by a New to Me Author:




First Book by a Debut Author:

She was a debut author in 2022 and I finally got around to reading it this year, so I'm counting it! Lol.




First Graphic Novel:

Read this one just a few weeks ago!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!