Oct 13, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Do you read anything specific in the fall? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
 
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Usually in the fall I like to try to read some of my spookier or thriller reads! Just since it's that time of year! I still try to read these throughout the year at any old time, but if my plate is clear, then I try to make it as many spooky reads as possible! Of course due to publication changes this year my October will be spent re-reading Stephanie Garber's OUABH trilogy so I am ready for when the new book releases at the end of the month! It's going to be challenging trying to time when I should start as I never know what my work week will look like and if I'll manage to get my lunch break in! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!