Oct 22, 2023

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality


Well it was yet another week. I honestly don't even remember what happened. It was pretty uneventful. Work was thankfully not as scary hectic. The system was cooperative for the most part so that went well. Honestly, this was a pretty boring week. Not much happened, which is always nice. I did find my books at my storage unit for my signing on Friday, which I did learn it was pretty impromptu as the two authors were friends and were in town for a friend's wedding, so they thought why not do a signing?! It was a really small one too, but overall really nice! I always enjoy listening to authors talk about writing, publishing, and just anything really! Today, I am going to another signing, but it will be up in the Naperville/Downer's Grove area so I will be MIA all day! I'm making the drive in particular for Danielle Valentine! I love her books (and am actually almost caught up in them all, I just didn't have enough time for one series due to my needing to re-read OUABH! Lol). I'm not too far in the line so I should hopefully be home by 8-8:30pm, which is nice since next Thursday I'll be home probably closer to midnight! Lol! But it will all be worth it!

I actually didn't get that much this week either...more of the reason why it was mostly uneventful until the weekend that is!

I won a contest from Abigail Owen and received:

 

The Liar's Crown by Abigail Owen--SIGNED! I've read this one already but it's always nice to add a signed version to my shelves! Cannot wait for the final book next year!


THANK YOU Abigail!



Then I received 2 preorder incentives! I actually ended up getting the JLA bookmark when I ordered a signed copy, which I did not know was going to happen! So if anyone's looking for one, shoot me a message! ;)


engraved Fall of Ruin and Wrath bookmark


THANK YOU Bramble!


The Scarlet Veil vampire fang charm!


THANK YOU Epic Reads!



And then finally, I found myself ordering yet another doll from Britnee's Pages of the Night shop when she was having a sale. I was looking at my OUABH collection and realized I had an uneven amount of Jacks and Evangeline, so I ordered a blue-haired Jacks to go next to Evangeline in her wedding dress to balance things out. Lol.



If you've ever wanted a "pop" of a favorite book character, I HIGHLY recommend Britnee's shop! I've been buying from her for years and really can't consider shopping elsewhere as I love the quality of her work and the prices are always fair to the work that is done! Plus with rep codes and rewards build up and the occasional sale, I get great deals on the many, many, many I've purchased! Lol. 

And if you can't find a particular bookish character, don't hesitate to reach out to Britnee as she does customs too! I was legit about to place a "detailed" custom idea to her and she somehow read my mind because before I could do it, she had made it her November doll of the month! Now I can save up for the other idea I was loosely playing with! Lol!



And that was it for me this week! Next week you can expect a bigger haul! Well, with at least one book in multiple forms...lol. Just wish my UK copies could ship faster!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!