Oct 26, 2023

MIA Again!

 


Just popping in to say that I will be MIA today as I am making the long drive to Nashville, TN to see Stephanie Garber! I was devastated last year when my stop on her tour was cancelled and they decided not to reschedule. So I am hoping against hope that this one goes along smoothly as I will always fear this happening. Sadly, I can't bring all my unsigned copies from last year, but I am definitely bringing all the ACFTL's I will need for my alternate covers that I will buy in the future! Lol!

See you Friday, I might not get around to visiting in the morning as I will come home late and will wake up when it's time to log in for work. But I will be around Friday at some point! Lol.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!