Jan 5, 2024

2024 Challenge: 2024 Beat the Backlist Reading Challenge

 

I'm always wanting to join a "TBR Pile" challenge to help me get back to my older books that are SCREAMING at me! I found this one and it sounds similar to what I did last year, so I'm going for it again this year! I found this one over Austine Decker's website.


The challenge runs from January 1, 2024 to December 31, 2024.

The rules are simple:

  1. The book must have been published in 2023 or earlier.
  2. You have to start and finish the book in 2024.
  3. And that’s it!

Sharing on social media? Don’t forget the #BeatTheBacklist tag!

Any format, any genre. Re-reads count, you don’t have to own the book, and you can join at any time. Track your BTB reading separately or pair it with another reading challenge!

 

My goal is to read 20 TBR books this year! 

 

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!