Jan 26, 2024

Book Blogger Hop #290

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
 
This week's question is: How long have you gone without reading? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer




MY ANSWER: Hmm...I would say 1 week? And that was when I spent a week in Disney World! Lol! I typically read a little bit every day, maybe not a whole lot on the weekends depending on what I do and how tired I am by the end of the day, but yeah. When I last went to Disney World, a whopping 5 years ago, I went for a week and though I brought my book with me, I didn't get any reading done for when I got back to my hotel after the day, I was wiped out and it was late because I stayed for nighttime events and was waking up early to get the next park the next day! Lol. I'm an open-to-close kind of girl when it comes that place!
 
But otherwise I go without reading maybe 1 day.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!