Jan 12, 2024

Book Blogger Hop #288

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's topic is: How many books are on your "to be read" list? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer




MY ANSWER: As of my last Stacking the Shelves haul, I have about 572 books on my TBR pile. This might be mostly my physical book pile. There might be a few Kindle books listed but I tend to forget about those. Lol. According to Goodreads I've 647 books marked as Want to Read but 75 of those are wishlist books which leaves me with the 572 books that I definitely have in my TBR pile.

Of course, I have been known to forget to add a book to my pile. As I write this, I realized I never marked House of Sky and Breath as want to read, and I finished reading that one just at the end of 2023...so yeah...I could be missing a book or two, but definitely at least 572! Lol.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!