Jan 5, 2024

Book Blogger Hop

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Do you anticipate any upcoming 2024 books? If so, what are they? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)




MY ANSWER: Well firstly, it's Stephanie Garber's yet to be unnamed book! Lol! I am counting down the days until it is revealed just what book that is going to be! I'm 99% confident that it will still be fantasy, so I am SOOO looking forward to that! As long as it is actually releasing this year. I don't anticipate it being a 2025 book after the long wait for the reveal, so fingers crossed! 

For an actual 2024 book...I guess I will go with Four Letter Word by Gretchen McNeil! I haven't actually narrowed down a most anticipated 2024 release just yet. Some are sequels...to series I need to get caught up on, so I can't let myself get too excited on those! Lol!
 

 
 

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!