Mar 8, 2024

Book Blogger Hop #296

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Do you use a book's synopsis as a part of your review? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)  





MY ANSWER: Yes. I always include the book cover and jacket/synopsis as the "header" so to speak, in my reviews. Since I always read the back of books to determine if they are for me or not, I keep them in my reviews as well. Just so we know what book I am looking at and what made me pick it up in the first place!

I do tend to talk about the synopsis as well and go into a teeny bit more detail before diving onto other topics like pacing, characters, world-building, etc.

But needless to say, yes I include them in my reviews.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!