Mar 22, 2024

Book Blogger Hop #298

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Do you remember your first library visit? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Sadly, I do not. I know we had a local one that was maybe 10 minutes or so from where we lived and I visited somewhat frequently. The early years had me using my school's library where I would check out some of the same books over and over as they were favorites! Lol. I remember checking out a book of fairy tales endlessly. There was another book about haunted houses that I loved (I had to have been like 7 or 8...so yes, my paranormal obsession started fairly early in some ways! lol). I can still picture the layout of my elementary school library and what sections I always made a beeline to. My middle school library I remember was on the top floor, it was like a hidden oasis as the whole school was one level and yet the library had its own secret (not really!) staircase in one corner. By that time I was using my allowance to buy books at Borders and ask for gift cards for every birthday! Lol. Not much has changed since then. Except for you know, Borders being gone. *sniffs

But as to my first ever visit to a library, sadly I cannot remember that.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!