Mar 19, 2024

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

At the time of writing this post, I haven't had time to start the book yet, so my teaser is not strategically picked as I usually do! These are the first few lines, which are still pretty exciting!

 

"Persephone's ears rang, and the Underworld trembled violently beneath her feet.

She was reeling from Hecate's words.

That is the sound of Theseus releasing the Titans." p 3


 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: A Touch of Chaos
AUTHOR: Scarlett St. Clair

PUBLISHER: Bloom Books
GENRE: Romantasy
RELEASE DATE: March 12, 2024



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. 


This week's topic is: Top 10 Books on My Spring 2024 TBR 



*in no particular order
**subject to change at my whim! Lol.



10. THE MADNESS by Dawn Kurtagich--this is an ARC I received recently...and starting to think I forgot to include it in my StS whenever I did get it!
9. BEWITCHED AND BETROTHED by Juliet Blackwell--
it looks like this series has ended, so I've just 2 books left!
8. I FEED HER TO THE BEAST AND THE BEAST IS ME by Jamison Shea--
sounds creepy good!



7. KISS OF THE SELKIE by Tessonja Odette--I keep failing to read this one!
6. MY ROOMMATE IS A VAMPIRE by Jenna Levine--
I've sooo many paranormal rom-coms piling up!
5. ENCHANTED TO MEET YOU by Meg Cabot--
it's paranormal AND Meg Cabot! I couldn't not have it! Just wish I found time to read it already!



4. FOXGLOVE by Adalny Grace--really want to read this one as I loved Belladonna!
3. COLD HEARTED by Serena Valentino--
I'm always behind in this series!
2. ANATOMY: A LOVE STORY by Dana Schwartz--
really want to read this duology too!



1. THE STOLEN HEIR by Holly Black--I can finally read this one now! Hopefully! Lol.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!