Mar 17, 2024

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

It was another meh week. Actually, this was the first week in the last three weeks where I didn't have a signing to go to. Needless to say I felt a little lost staying at home so many days this week! Lol. So far I only have one more signing in my future and that's at the end of the month. Doesn't look like any of the stores or libraries have anyone coming that I read in April and so far May is looking empty too. But you never know. Last year an author randomly decided to come here since they had plans in the area, so you never know what might happen! Just hopefully I'll have enough time to dive into my storage unit if it's needed! Lol. But yeah, just another boring week. I think I might be almost back to normal sleeping wise. I went to bed as early as possible every night this week, sacrificing extra reading time and I think I might be back to my usual level of tiredness...so yay? 

 

Didn't get a whole lot this week. My missing book from last week appeared. I drove out to my indie store that's hosting the Scarlett St. Clair signing later this month to get my copy in advance since I am primed and ready to read the final book. So here's what I got:

 

A Touch of Chaos by Scarlett St. Clair
Four Letter Word by Gretchen McNeil



Then I got my Illumicrate special edition copy of Holly Black's book to go with my set:

The Prisoner's Throne by Holly Black--Illumicrate edition



Then I got my preorder gift for The Invocations! I was just starting to wonder about this one and huzzah it arrived! I think my next few are from ones that just released last week, so I won't panic just yet!


 

THANK YOU Penguin Teen!



Then I got a signed bookplate from Evelyn Skye's newsletter!



THANK YOU Evelyn!



And then I am ashamed to admit I broke my "let's try not to spend money on frivolous things" streak. But in essence, this was VERY hard to resist!


It's a Disney Vera Bradley tote bag featuring Belle with BOOKS! I think the last time around they did a Beauty and the Beast theme there were no books involved which was just blasphemous if you ask me! But when I opened my email last week and saw the designs...and add in that this is PURPLE...it was just too hard to resist!




And that was it for me this week! Not too bad, but yeah, my new tote was definitely an impulse decision that I can't bring myself to regret! What all did you get?


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!