Mar 30, 2024

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: March

CHALLENGE 1: 2024 Series Enders Reading Challenge

A Touch of Chaos by Scarlett St. Clair (Hades and Persephone)


I managed to get caught up and finish this series just in time for my signing this month! It was pretty good too! I could've done without some of the heavier romance parts, but I know what to expect when I pick up a book in the genre! Lol. 

I'm currently at 4/5 series...not sure if I am upping my goal just yet. I might eventually, but want to give myself a lead before I do! Lol. As I said, I've sooo many series that I need to start AND finish that it's getting trickier! Lol.




CHALLENGE 2: 2024 Discussion Challenge

Cover Appeal, but Otherwise Nope!
My Kindle & Me
Does Hype Kill Your Enjoyment?
Blogging Habits & Reminiscing
Which Feeling is Better?


I had a rough start this month, but then the last two weeks or so I had a storm of ideas! Lol. I think I said 25 discussions was my goal? I forgot to notate it on my actual challenges page, but I think I'm doing pretty good in my category regardless! I'm up to 16 so I'm averaging 5 discussions a month so far!



CHALLENGE 3: 2024 Beat the Backlist Reading Challenge

The Haunting of Maddy Clare by Simone St. James (3/6/12)
A Touch of Malice by Scarlett St. Clair (5/25/21)
A Game of Gods by Scarlett St. Clair (7/25/23)
Bewitched and Betrothed by Juliet Blackwell (6/25/19)


Currently at 12/20 so I'm doing really good this year with reading TBR books!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!