Mar 1, 2024

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: February

CHALLENGE 1: 2024 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Midnight Beauties by Megan Shepherd (Grim Lovelies)


Only 1 this month but that's okay! I'm a little afraid I might not get one for March based on the books I'm trying to read...it'll be close, let's just say that! Hopefully I can pick up a book early that I'm attending a signing for at the end of the month, the book releases 2 weeks before it, so I could possibly get it done in time. It'll be close, that's for sure!



CHALLENGE 2: 2024 Discussion Challenge

When Authors Go Silent
Things That Keep Me from Reading
Writing Discussion Posts
Deserted Island Reads
Signing Personalizations


I felt like I was off to a rocky start for February but then in the last two weeks like 3 or 4 of these ideas came to me and now it's not too bad! Currently at 11 posts and I think I went for 25...? I totally forgot to note it in my challenges page! Whoops!



CHALLENGE 3: 2024 Beat the Back List Reading Challenge

The Bridge Kingdom by Danielle L. Jensen (8/13/19)
The Traitor Queen by Danielle L. Jensen (9/1/20)
Midnight Beauties by Megan Shepherd (8/13/19)
Our Crooked Hearts by Melissa Albert (6/28/22)


Four TBR books read this month! Not too bad at all considering I think I read 5 total for the month! I'm a slow reader, what can I say? Lol. I'm currently at 8/20 books so I'm in good shape!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!