Jul 5, 2024

Book Blogger Hop #313

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Can you suggest a book that you think is inspiring and that examines the concepts like freedom, liberty, or individual independence? (suggest by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)




MY ANSWER: Oh man, heavy stuff! This one is tricky, that's for sure! My books don't usually get THAT deep! 

I honestly can't think of any of my books that get close to that kind of topic. I feel like every time I get close to an answer it really fits in better with a different kind of topic not necessarily the ones at hand here.

So sadly, I cannot think of a title that can even vaguely fit this topic.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!