Jul 8, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

 

Last Week I Read:

Known to the Victim by K.L. Armstrong (5 stars) *I should also add that I technically finished this Sunday night, but was too tired to change my Monday post at the time! Lol.
Royal Blood by Aimee Carter (3.5 stars)
Amber Smoke by Kristin Cast (3.5 stars)
*I should also add that these next two were novellas and the third was a short story, combined all 3 together makes 1 regular novel though!
Scarlet Rain by Kristin Cast (4.5 stars)
The Scent of Salt & Sand by Kristin Cast & P.C. Cast (4.5 stars)



Currently Reading:

Two Sides to Every Murder by Danielle Valentine



What I Plan to Read Next:

Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson



Other Posts of Interest:

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays
Can't Wait Wednesday
Books from the Backlog #90
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY
Book Blogger Hop #313
Stacking the Shelves



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!