Jul 28, 2024

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Hey all! I am writing my post a day early as yesterday I was at YAM Fest! A YA Midwest gathering of readers and authors! It's an all day thing and I will be back home late, so late that I thought I would just write this post on Friday, even though you are still seeing it Sunday! Lol. So I've gotten my haul for the most part, it will just be anyone's guess as to what I might pick up at the event! I'll be sure to share next week though! For the most part this week was pretty tame. Didn't do much but work, which was slow. We are about to get a little busier from the looks of things for August, so my nice pace of reading will likely go back down! Lol. It was nice while it lasted!

 

Anyway, here's what I got:


 

Lost Souls by Jana Oliver--I still need to finish this series but I somehow missed that there was another release, the final release three years ago! What the heck happened to me?!
Straight on Till Morning (the Graphic Novel) by Liz Braswell, Noor Sofi, & Stephanie Kate Strohm--
still need to read the novel version too but I can't resist a graphic novel based off a book...that I need to read! Lol.
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout--
SIGNED COPY! I think this is my 7th copy of Obsidian and of course I had to get a signed copy to go with the other 5 (1 of those copies was the kindle version)! Now I am trying to convince myself not to buy the rest of the series as they release. Someone please talk me out of it! Lol.



Then one of my favorite Etsy shops opened up for a sale to help out a friend and I managed to snag this delightful Voodoo Isle reading bunny:

I did have one bunny reading already, but he just looked so cute and has a key with a heart lock on the side that it was just too perfect to pass up!



Then my favorite piece of bookish mail this week came from Flatiron Books:

I managed to get my entry in in time to be included to receive an art print from Spectacular!!! It is soooo pretty! I was so excited for this and was waiting on UPS all day that day! Lol. It's perfect and I cant wait to find a frame for it!



THANK YOU Flatiron Books!




That was it for me this week! What all did you get?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!