Jul 19, 2024

Book Blogger Hop #315

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
 
This week's question is: July is a month for getaways and adventure. What is your favorite book that takes readers on an exciting journey or transfers them into a captivating destination? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer



 
 
MY ANSWER: Ooohh, interesting question! Firstly, I feel like every book takes the reader on an exciting journey! At least that's how I read into them! Lol.
 


I recently read What the River Knows by Isabel Ibanez and if you like mysteries and adventure and Egypt then this is the book to read!

Then there's my old favorite and what I consider among my classics, Old Magic by Marianne Curley! Not only does it take place in Australia to start, but then the teenagers travel back in time to stop a centuries old curse from ever starting!


And I'm sure I could name a few dozen or hundred more, but I'll leave you with two before I get carried away! But I still like my first answer with every book being one that takes you on an exciting journey! Lol.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!