Jul 2, 2024

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"'I'll text you when I have something,' he says. 'And don't try playing detective again. Go home and...' He waves a hand. 'Study or whatever.'" p 45


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Known to the Victim
AUTHOR: K.L. Armstrong

PUBLISHER: Doubleday Canada
GENRE: Thriller
RELEASE DATE: June 25, 2024




Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. 


This week's topic is: Top Ten Books with My Favorite Color on the Cover


*in no particular order


10. SORCERY OF THORNS by Margaret Rogerson--Owl Crate edition! Still need to read this one...and pretty much all of my picks!
9. CURIOUS TIDES by Pascale Lacelle--
impulsively bought this one after seeing the hype and seeing what it was about! Naturally I grabbed the B&N SE too!
8. ENCHANTED TO MEET YOU by Meg Cabot--
as soon as I saw Meg Cabot attached to a paranormal story, I was sold!



7. THE BOX IN THE WOODS by Maureen Johnson--hoping to start this series soon since she's coming here next month! Finally! 12+ years of waiting, I finally get to meet her!!
6. STAIN by A.G. Howard--
so behind on her books too! The sizes are intimidating, as I've mentioned before I am a terribly slow reader!
5. STRANGE GRACE by Tessa Gratton--
I'm not positive what edition this is, it just said paperback with the same release date as the hardcover which looked decidedly black. The cover I have is a deep purple though that is gorgeous! So I chose this one to make it clear it's a purple book!



4. TO KILL A SHADOW by Katherine Quinn--still need to read this purple beauty! Purple cover, purple flowers, purple stained edges! It's just GORGEOUS!
3. THE SHADOW by Marianne Curley--
still need to read this one too! I'll have to reread the original trilogy as well as it's been wayyyy too long and wayyyyyy wayyyyy too many books since I last read them!
2. CHARMING by Jade Linwood--
this one sounded amazing too! I just saw the cover for the sequel and I am convinced I need that one too!


 

 

 

Y'all know what's coming right...???








1. THE BALLAD OF NEVER AFTER by Stephanie Garber--is it considered "cheating" when I choose two covers of the same book when I couldn't decide which purple version to go with? No? Definitely no! Lol.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!