Jul 16, 2024

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"'I need you to come back here and kill me.'

'Wish I could,' Stevie said, hitting the button to cross the intersection." p 20


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: The Vanishing Stair
AUTHOR: Maureen Johnson

PUBLISHER: Katherine Tegen Books
GENRE: YA Mystery
RELEASE DATE: January 22, 2019



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. 



This week's topic is: Top Ten Things I Love About Legendary


*in no particular order


10. THE MYSTERY--there's a great mystery surrounding an elusive heir that I just loved!
9. THE FATES--
we learn a great deal about the Fates in this one too and that was a lot of fun!
8. TELLA'S DETERMINATION--
I love that nothing stops this girl! She's my hero!



7. LEGEND'S REVEAL--we finally get to meet the real Legend in this one...by the end!
6. FAMILIAR WORLD--
I love that though we're in a different place, it's still the same world setting. You can get that sense of familiarity, yet it's still new territory!
5. THE ROMANCE--
of course I was swooning over the romance in this one! Tella and Dante are quite the pair!



4. GORGEOUS COVERS--this book (and all of Stephanie's books) have the MOST gorgeous covers ever! It's why I collect them pretty much! Lol. And yes, all that you see here I have in my collection!
3. JACKS--
Jacks was a great new character! I wasn't sure how I would like this guy but I definitely enjoyed his role in the the Caraval trilogy and I ADORED him in the OUABH trilogy!
2. LEGEND--
I adore Legend's character too! Of course there were times when you wanted to throttle him or knock him upside the head, but I did enjoy this man of mystery!



1. TELLA--Tella is of course my favorite character from the book and possibly the series! I just love her spunk and tenacity! She's a girl who knows what she wants and will do whatever it takes to get it!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!