Jul 11, 2024

Books from the Backlog #91

 

Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread.  If you are anything like me, you might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. This is a fun meme hosted by Carole @ Carole's Random Life in Books.

 

Camelia Hammond's trying junior year of high school is finally over...but her troubles aren't. After she discovers a painful truth about her family, she escapes to a summer arts program in Rhode Island. Determined to put family - and boyfriend - drama behind her, she throws herself into her artwork.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I suppose I could have just left this off at the first book and say I bought the series at large, but at some point I dismissed the idea and just added them to my schedule! Lol! So here we are again! I added Deadly Little Lessons by Laurie Faria Stolarz to my TBR in good ol' October of 2015 or thereabouts! I noted it on Goodreads at this time at least! I do remember finding the entire series at Half Price Books and I thought I picked up books 2-5 at a sale of some kind so you know, I pretty much had to buy them since they were all hardcovers and in fairly good condition!

 

 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!