Nov 7, 2013

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


This week's question is: Vlog Feature: Tell us why you would be the best feature ever in a vlog. The best two will get picked for next week’s feature. If you do not want to participate, just tell us why you can’t be caught on video.


MY ANSWER: Okay, well I was already featured once, so I'm good on that account! ;)

On the second front, I don't like being in front of a camera. Never have. Always loathed, despised presentations. No public speaking for me and a vlog is sort of like public speaking in a way. But yeah, maybe not really since you're talking to yourself via camera and then posting it online...I don't know. I guess I was still judge myself and say, no you did something stupid there. Rerecord!

And thirdly, I have an old computer...one from 2005 and it has no webcam feature and I really don't feel like getting any ad ons for that since I don't want to do vlogs in the first place. Again, not liking public speaking. Like blogging since that's a public writing kind of thing and doesn't involve me physically talking! I can be a shy person in new situations. I probably have many issues that need to be psychoanalyzed as to why I am so super shy, but really, once I warm up to people I am a total gabber queen! It's rarer for me to shut up! 

So to sum up that little thing, I'm just weird!

To sum up the actual question, no vlogging for me because no webcam and me no likey! :D




11 comments:

  1. The written word totally rocks, anyway, Jessica :) And you're not weird! I agree with you on all counts (even if I do have a webcam...)

    Thanks for stopping by earlier. Have a fantastic Friday!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you summed it up. Too cute. New follower. I made a video... It's pretty goofy.
    My Video

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all camera shy. Or just escapees. LOL you'll know what I mean here.

    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, yeah I'm camera shy too, but thought, hey, why not. :) Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  5. My computer doesn't have a camera, either. LOL

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/11/follow-friday_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a public speaker at all. I hate looking at myself on video or even listening to myself on just audio. I was terrified to do this weeks FF but I pushed myself to do something new and scary. Now that i can check it off my list, I won't ever revisit it. haha

    New Follower!

    Here's my Vlog Entry!

    Melissa @Stalked! Reviews by Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I would totally judge myself too and I would never be satisfied. Can totally relate to that! Thanks for stopping by my FF!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice answer. I don't like myself on camera either. It takes many shots before I'm happy.
    And you are definitely not weird.
    Happy Friday:)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can find myself being my own worst critic when it comes to being on camera. Thanks for stopping by my #FF ! :D

    ~Caitlin
    My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah writing is one thing, vlogging... no thanks LOL. That's too much like work... :)

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love watching others vlog about books, but I think if I get on there I would just stutter and stammer and look really stupid..LOL Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!