Nov 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


In the city that never sleeps the Chronicles continue…

Serving coffee is temporary, just like Casey's year off from school. She’s going to come up with a plan to stay in New York City and go back to college, and that plan does not involve dating a paranormal creature—let alone two.

Running the supernatural society of New York is not as fun as it sounds, especially when you still have to answer to your ex-girlfriend’s fiancĂ©. Toby doesn’t mean to bring Casey into the chaos of his life, but he can't resist the girl who makes him smile when he thought no one else ever could.

Jared's in New York checking out a security risk for his best friend, the king. He plans to return to New Orleans quickly, but not if it means losing his chance with the brunette who pretends she wants nothing to do with him.

In over her head with a bunch of winged creatures who most definitely are not angels, Casey has to figure out who to trust with her life and maybe her heart.


SO excited for this one since I just finished reading the first trilogy! A little upset by one of the love triangle dudes as I thought he was already having a "thing" with one of Allie's friends. Oh well.


TITLE: Soar
AUTHOR: Alyssa Rose Ivy

PUBLISHER: Self-Published
GENRE: Paranormal New Adult
RELEASE DATE: November 19, 2013



 

26 comments:

  1. Sounds good - looks like I need to check out book 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the first two in the original trilogy. Really enjoyed them but the second one wasn't as good as the first one for me. Although, I did grow to love Jared ;) Nice pick!

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds good! :) Nice pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been seeing this a lot. Soar does sound very interesting. I hope you get to read it soon. I really like the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pick! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as you did the first trilogy :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been meaning to read the first trilogy for this for a while now. They sound so good! Great pick

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the cover, but the premise leads me to believe it's not my kind of read. I do hope you enjoy it though :)

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo haven't heard of this one before, I'll have to check out the other books in the series!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This really sounds like it's going to be a great book. I still haven't read her other books but I do have some of them on my kindle just waiting for me to read them. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't heard of this author before, but the summary is intriguing. Thanks for sharing!

    WoW @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, glad to see fans of this series. Im iffy about the love triangle too since I love Jared so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paranormal + NA?!?! I'm totally adding this! Sounds very cool - thanks for the awesome pick!!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. the cover is fantastic! not a big paranormal fan but i'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts about it. thanks for stopping by my WoW

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pick! Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/come-to-me-quietly/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never heard of this one but I like the synopsis, looks very fun :)

    -Mari @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete
  16. I keep seeing these around and I must admit to being very intrigued. I haven't read a single thing by this author yet.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh sounds interesting and i quite like the cover, now i'm off to investigate this 'first' trilogy you speak of :)

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  18. Need to start this series!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't read anything by Alyssa, but her books must be awesome, all things considered :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great pick :) It sounds like it's going to be a great book, and the cover looks amazing!

    My WoW:)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've never heard of this one before, but it definitely sounds fantastic and the cover is so pretty! Great pick and thanks for stopping by my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds great! I haven't even heard of this author before, so awesome. I love finding so many delicious new books. :)
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I haven't read many of Alyssa's books, but I have the Crescent Chronicles on my Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You usually can't go wrong with Alyssa Roswe Ivy! Great choice!!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  25. This sounds good. I might have to go and check it out. Great pick!
    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    Jenn @ Books and Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love that cover!! Gonna have to check this one out! Hope you enjoy!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!