Nov 1, 2013

Clean Out Your E-Reader Challenge

Okay, so it's time for the Clean Out Your E-Reader Challenge! Which my poor Kindle is in sore need of!

Here are the  levels of "cleaning out":

Lightly Clean - 1 to 5 E-books
Spring Clean - 5 to 10 E-books
Deep Clean - More than 10 E-books


I've decided to to the deep clean! Gotta read some of these books I've had for YEARS!


Here's what I plan on reading...so far, at least!




Unchained by J. Lynn
Focus by Alyssa Rose Ivy
Found by Alyssa Rose Ivy
Fate by Amanda Hocking
Flutter by Amanda Hocking
Wisdom by Amanda Hocking
A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest
Blood Born by Jamie Manning
Requiem for the Dead by Kelly Meding
Dead Suite by Wendy Roberts
Drop Dead Beauty by Wendy Roberts


With my reading pace rate, I will most likely try adding a few more. We'll see how long I can stay away from a real book at least! ;)




6 comments:

  1. An excellent challenge I really need to clean out my reader as well haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I need this...my poor Kindle...xD If only school was but a myth
    Happy reading
    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the covers of Fate Flutter and Wisdom!!! Awesome list!

    Can't wait to read your reviews!
    Good Luck and Happy Reading

    Michelle
    Because reading is better than real life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing a deep clean myself, Jessica. It's scary how many books are sitting on my kindle just waiting for me...

    Happy reading, and good luck with your challenge.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, you got a big list, but I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's quite the list - I haev a few of them on my TBR, but not for this challenge. Good luck! I look forward to reading all your reviews :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!