Nov 21, 2013

Random Thursday



So in my midst of cleaning out my closet, I found another treasure trove!


It's my line ticket for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!! Number 28, thank you very much! That's for getting to Borders like 3 hours before the store opened! Some other people had me beat! But I was still in the first group!And look! You can see the Borders logo! And their slogan for the kids section or possibly just young readers in general: Reading is Magic! And that is oh so true!

And I had "accidentally" reserved 2 copies at a special preorder price, because I can remember the first time I reserved a copy it didn't look like it went through properly, so I ordered it again. Good thing too, because it turned out at the release party the price was a little higher, but I reserved 2 the super good price and my friend who was with me at the time was able to get my other copy!




3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I love hanging on to keepsakes like this :D Lucky about that price and helping your friend out. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome that you found those things - and from cleaning out your closet of all places!

    Tanya Patrice
    <a href='http://girlxoxo.com">Girlxoxo.com</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how much fun! It's awesome that finding that ticket took you right to that special memory:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!