Nov 14, 2013

Random Thursday

So while I was cleaning out my closet awhile back I found some pretty cool "junk" that I have no intention of getting rid of. I am pretty sentimental with the stuff I have and it takes a lot for me to want to toss something. So I have another post like this lined up as well.

So anyway, among some of my finds in my closet organizer I found these:


What I thought was the coolest thing ever when I was a kid! A real dollar bill (and a $2 dollar bill) that has Santa and the Easter Bunny on it! I thought it was awesome! I was like wow! Of course being older now, I realize if you look closely at the center image, you can see that it was merely pasted on over the president.

But still, pretty cool! And it's real money, not that I would ever spend it!

Anyone else ever have dollars like these growing up?



3 comments:

  1. I love when you find random things like this from your childhood! These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has got to be the coolest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!