Nov 25, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


I also want to say thank you to everyone for their kind words last week. It was very touching and considerate. Thank you so much!


Last Week I Read:

Blood Born by Jamie Manning (3.5 stars)
The Wild Adventure of Jasper Renn by Kady Cross (5 stars)
Home for the Holidays by Jeaniene Frost (5 stars)



Review That Was Posted:

Pawn by Aimee Carter (ARC) (4.5 stars)



Currently Reading:

Greta and the Goblin King by Chloe Jacobs



What I Plan to Read this Week:
(Not much since we got a holiday happening)

Soar by Alyssa Rose Ivy



Other Posts of Interest:





3 comments:

  1. THANKS for stopping by my blog earlier. ENJOY your week.


    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read some things by authors I enjoy too. I hope you have a wonderful week. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now I'm reading "Undeniable" by Shannon Richards. I'm really liking it so far. Found some new fictional lovers. ;) Hope you enjoy "Soar."

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!