Nov 16, 2013

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's question is: Best Books to Read on Vacation



*in no particular order


Well, I don't have any books that scream vacation! To me, any good paranormal read is a good book for vacation! There aren't any vacation themed books that I have read either. So here goes just some books I think would be good for vacation!


BORN AT MIDNIGHT
by C.C. Hunter

I pick this one because the series starts with Kylie being at a "summer camp" for paranormally challenged teens!



PALE DEMON
by Kim Harrison

I choose this one because it has a nice cross country road trip! Rachel and gang even stops in St. Louis! And topples our Arch!!



STRAY
by Rachel Vincent

This one is sort of losing a somewhat vacation theme. Although it involves leaving school. Plus it was fun and enjoyable!!



ISLE OF NIGHT
by Veronica Wolff

This is another sort of vacation-ish read. Annelise is getting ready to go to college early, but things don't go as planned. So...yeah, maybe not, but still a fun read for vacation!



ORIGIN
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Of course, you have to have read the previous books to enjoy this one. But I thought it was a very exciting and fast paced read and likely my fave from the series so far! Definitely good for a vacation!




1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!